Need fresh thinking? Help is a few keystrokes away.
LAVIDGE Nets 12 Trophies in 2022 AZIMA Tim Awards
Agency takes home 8 awards for Mastery, 4 for Excellence in marketing competition
PHOENIX (Oct. 24, 2022) – LAVIDGE accepted a dozen awards on Thursday at the 2022 Arizona Innovation Marketing Association (AZIMA) Tim Awards celebration dinner and presentation staged at the Tempe Center for the Arts.
In addition, Stephen Heitz, LAVIDGE’s Chief Innovation Officer, took home the acclaimed Board MVP award. Heitz is the chapter’s treasurer. He has served on the AZIMA Board of Directors for 10 years.
LAVIDGE work earned Mastery, the highest honor given, for:
- Campaign Web Site, Integrated Consumer Campaign, Video Ad; Arizona Department of Health Services
- Search Marketing (PPC) Campaign; Arizona State University EdPlus
- Search Marketing (PPC) Campaign; W. P. Carey School of Business – Arizona State University
- Non-profit Web Site; Arizona Theatre Company Email Marketing Campaign; Zark Parking
LAVIDGE work earned Excellence for:
- Integrated Consumer Campaign (X2); Arizona Public Service
- Video Ad; Arizona Commerce Authority
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Campaign; Fellowship Square Senior Living
The awards, named for the father of the World Wide Web, Sir Timothy Berners-Lee, honor and recognize digital marketing professionals and their best work completed between July 1, 2021 and June 30.