The Role: Marketing/Advertising Industry Intern
The Location: This job is work from anywhere (remote) with the option to come into the office. Must live in Arizona.
What’s the opportunity?
LAVIDGE offers a variety of marketing and advertising industry internships including Creative, Traditional Media, Public Relations, Technology, and Digital Media, which provide support to their respective team members in day-to-day functions and duties. You’ll have an opportunity to do real-world work and learn from experienced professionals.
Each internship will require a consistent schedule of up to 24 hours for up to four months. Hourly compensation is provided.
What to expect from an internship
- You will be assigned projects that will be educational and familiarize you with the overall efforts of the organization.
- You will use the knowledge of the professionals you work with, and you might just find a professional mentor.
- You will receive specific training on day-to-day responsibilities.
- You will learn to work in a team environment.
Qualifications that make you stand out
- You have completed your junior year of college
- Ability to manage numerous detailed tasks concurrently
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Comfortable working with software and web-based applications
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Coachable with a strong desire to learn and grow from the experience.
Finally, here are a few cool things about LAVIDGE
- LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies.
- LAVIDGE is a great place to learn. Our client work consistently wins awards year after year, and we are recognized as being among the best places to work by numerous organizations.
- Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge.
- We’re invested in our community. The LAVIDGE IMPACT program takes our team into the community, through our employee volunteer events that support the efforts of organizations helping Arizonans and strengthening communities.
- We’re invested in you and your professional growth. We’ll help you learn and grow so you’re ready for whatever comes next, with LAVIDGE or elsewhere.
- Bottom line: we do great work and we’re fun. We’re also evolving and growing, and that’s where you come in.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Internship applications are accepted year round.