The Role: Account Coordinator
Location: This job is work from anywhere (remote) with the option to come into the office. Must live in Arizona.
What’s the opportunity?
A chance to work with a talented, fun, and community-minded team. We value culture, people and doing standout work. It’s no coincidence that LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Advertising Agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work.
While we work hard, life-work balance is valued, so we combine the convenience of remote work with a fun and comfortable Phoenix office in the Biltmore area. That means you can work at home, the office (or wherever), but will be available to attend planned and impromptu agency or client meetings in person when needed or when we want to collaborate.
We're seeking an Account Coordinator for Client Service to ensure campaign success, facilitate communication among colleagues and teams and offer analytical insight to suggest strategic changes and adapt as needed, and more.
Who should consider applying?
Anyone with related professional experience including managing deadlines, working with multiple clients and teams and shepherding projects through to completion. Successful candidates will have a strong related work history and be comfortable offering thought-leadership insight when asked.
Some details you’re probably wondering
In this capacity, as a full-time exempt employee, the Account Coordinator reports to the Associate Director of Client Service to:
- Work closely with account executives, the creative and digital teams, and media to help develop, write and present a variety of marketing materials, including strategic briefs, budget estimates, creative briefs, and more
- Shepherd projects of all sizes, including large creative projects
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules managing multiple priorities
- May be asked to serve as a liaison and translator between teams, helping others get up to speed even when they have just a general understanding of a concept or project.
Qualifications that will make you stand out
- Ability to adapt well to changing circumstances
- Flexibility to get along with different types of people-creative and financially minded alike
- The vision to strategically analyze what drives campaign success and eagerness to meet each challenge
- Being even-keeled sufficiently to thrive under pressure
- Passion for marketing and advertising and the drive to get your foot in the door
- Skilled in balancing conflict, both in terms of work priorities and when differences in opinion arise
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, business or communication
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love LAVIDGE:
When you join our team, you can expect solid work-life balance and fulfilling career potential in one of Phoenix's most recognized and well-respected ad agencies. We’re proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and we appreciate the value it adds to our agency.
- Why you’ll love LAVIDGE:
- Remote-first work environment with flexibility
- Beautiful office for collaboration with colleagues and clients
- LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Advertising Agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work
- Competitive pay with opportunities for growth
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with automatic enrollment
- 401(k) Plan with 100% vested annual Safe Harbor contribution
- Eight paid federal holidays
- Generous and flexible PTO with 15 PTO days the first year
- Paid Winter Break between Christmas and New Year’s Day—in addition to regular Paid-Time-Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Paid medical insurance premium for employees; family coverage available
- Dental, vision, and a discount healthcare pet plan offered for an incremental cost
- Employee wellness plan
- Employee mental health resources
- Employer-paid life insurance with the option to purchase short- and long-term disability plans
- We’re invested in our community; employees are encouraged to volunteer through LAVIDGE IMPACT
- Office supply gift cards
- Fun and team-building events
- LAVIDGE invests in employee professional development
- Monthly GrubHub allowance
- Free underground parking
- We’re an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team
- The LAVY Awards recognize and reward excellence
More about LAVIDGE
LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies.Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge. See for yourself.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected].