The Role: Account Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Be Creative. Work Smart. Have Fun. Yes, you can do all three – if you work with us, that is. LAVIDGE is a Phoenix-based full-service advertising, public relations, and digital marketing agency. We're looking for an account coordinator to join our account team.
You'll work closely with account executives, the creative and digital teams, and media to help develop, write and present a variety of marketing materials, including strategic briefs, budget estimates, creative briefs, and more. In other words, this is not a sales job.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- You have completed a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, business or communication
- You have a passion for marketing and advertising and want to get your foot in the door
- You thrive under pressure but know how to keep your cool
- You can shepherd projects of all sizes, including large creative projects
- You get along with different types of people-creative and financially minded alike
- You stay on top of deadlines
- You maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules
- You are eager to learn what drives campaign success
- You are proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
WHY YOU'LL LIKE US
LAVIDGE is an award-winning workplace. We're a team-focused agency that knows how to be creative, work smart, and have fun. Our clients include some of the leading organizations in Arizona, including ISM Raceway, APS, ASU and the Arizona Commerce Authority.
Reports to: Client Service Director
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is a full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include joining an Employee Stock Ownership Plan Company, a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.