Need fresh thinking? Help is a few keystrokes away.
LAVIDGE and Partners Excel in 2023 ADDY Awards
Winning entries include video, film and integrated campaigns
PHOENIX – (March 10, 2023) – LAVIDGE work for multiple clients earned distinction in the 2023 Phoenix chapter’s American Advertising Awards with 10 awards presented by the Phoenix chapter of the American Advertising Federation.
This year’s gala held at the Arizona Science Center marked the 22nd consecutive year the Phoenix AAF has hosted an ADDY® Awards event.
Here’s what LAVIDGE took home:
Arizona Theater Company: Wickhams' Holiday TV
Television, local/regional, single spot: BRONZE
AZDHS: Unvape Generation
- Cinematography Campaign (through Matter films, our film production partner): GOLD
- Public Service Online Film (through Matter films, our film production partner): GOLD
- Long-form campaign (along with Matter Films): SILVER
- Short-form campaign (along with Matter Films): SILVER
- Integrated Media Campaign (along with Matter Films): SILVER
- Art Direction (along with Matter Films): BRONZE
- Still Photo Campaign (through Matter films, our film production partner): BRONZE
- Video Editing (through Matter Films, our film production partner): BRONZE
Arizona Public Service: Smart Thermostat
Cross-platform Integrated Campaign: BRONZE
Bob Case, LAVIDGE Chief Creative Officer, was honored to introduce Tom Ortega's award as Advertising Person of the year in honor of his retirement from Riester Advertising.
"Tom has been an integral part of the Phoenix Advertising market for 35 years and one of its most awarded and respected creative leaders," Case said.
In addition to awards for agency work, Case took home two gold ADDYs for personal illustration projects.