The Role: Sr. Programmatic Trader/Campaign Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You are comfortable being responsible for successfully managing the relationship and programmatic campaign performance for key client accounts running through our agency trading desk.
- You are equipped to handle all components of clients’ requests, ranging from strategic recommendations to optimizing campaigns within platforms without the need to rely on others for information or decision-making authority.
- You have experience reporting on past performance, providing insights and actions.
- You have enough campaign management experience in programmatic platforms to demonstrate an ability to think like a client and be able to anticipate questions before being asked.
- You exhibit a passion for programmatic media and staying ahead of industry trends.
- You have the necessary leadership skills to lift a small group of junior traders to the next level of optimization and insight expertise.
About the Job:
Here's how your responsibilities will break down:
- Provide programmatic media strategy recommendations to client with supporting data, for desktop, mobile, video, social and digital audio
- Offer optimization recommendations on a proactive basis
- Build and recommend campaign proposals that include budget, audience targeting and expected performance KPIs
Campaign Management (30%)
- Optimize programmatic campaigns on a daily basis
- Fill budgets and delivery negotiated impressions while hitting necessary KPIs
- Monitors campaigns daily for meeting delivery, variance and KPI requirements
- Implement and QA all components of campaign tracking including tracking tags/pixels, creative ad tags, data feeds, and CRM file transfers
- Pull, produce and interpret reports, scorecards and presentation decks to provide timely insights and recommendations to client on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Validate campaign goals that are mathematically achievable given client provided parameters
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.