The Role: Shooter/Editor
Location: Phoenix, AZ
REPORTS TO: Creative Directors /CCO
STATUS: Salaried, exempt
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in motion picture-related field
- You have 1 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in a design/advertising environment.
- You are detail-oriented and possess an ability to multi-task.
- You are a strong communicator and collaborative in nature.
- You demonstrate flexibility and accountability.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess knowledge of the Adobe CC suite of applications, specifically After Effects, Premier and Media Encoder.
- You have developed basic knowledge of sound design and audio software (Adobe Audition)
- You have honed animation skills (motion graphics, 2D,3D, stop motion) are a plus.
About the Job:
The Shooter/Editor concepts, shoots and edits client content that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, social, OOH etc. along with content to be used for internal purposes, such as new business proposals, meetings and award shows. This role requires the ability to work alone as well as being part of a larger, collaborative team. Reporting to the CCO, the Shooter/Editor is a creative storyteller with strong technical abilities.
- Developing shooting schedules and budgets along with account service team members
- Shooting video for online, mobile and broadcast projects
- Complete editing process from ingest to final output (including broadcast standards)
- Uploading spots for broadcast as well as web/mobile use
- Shooting agency internal projects as well as client work
- Must provide demo reel or link to your portfolio
If you see yourself in this description—we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
Meet LAVIDGE, we’re an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights which engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, technology, sports marketing, personal care, publishing, food service, and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.