The Role: Digital Media Strategist
Location: This job is work from anywhere (remote) with the option to come into the office. Must live in Arizona.
What’s the opportunity?
A chance to work with a talented, fun, and community-minded team that's focused on pushing boundaries and achieving results. When you join the LAVIDGE team, you can expect solid work-life balance and fulfilling career potential in one of Phoenix's most historic and well-respected ad agencies. To us it's about culture, people, and doing standout work. It’s no coincidence that LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Advertising agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work.
We're seeking a Digital Media Strategist to help us test and optimize ad strategies across various platforms, troubleshoot tracking pixels, and so much more.
On a typical day, all you need is a positive, ready-to-work attitude and an internet connection--whether you are using one of our plug-and-play docking stations in our newly remodeled office located at the heart of the Biltmore area or logging in from your cozy workspace at home. When onsite, enjoy free coffee or hot tea with a colleague. Collaborate with teammates in a meeting room or feel inspired by working from our comfy lounge or score a semi-private workspace where you can focus without outside distractions.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love LAVIDGE:
- Remote-first work environment with flexibility
- Beautiful office for collaboration with colleagues and clients
- Competitive pay with opportunities for growth
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with automatic enrollment
- 401(k) Plan with 100% vested annual Safe Harbor contribution
- Eight paid federal holidays
- Generous and flexible PTO with 15 PTO days immediately upon start date (number of PTO days increase with tenure).
- Paid Winter Break between Christmas and New Year’s Day—in addition to regular Paid-Time-Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Paid medical insurance premium for employees; family coverage available
- Dental, vision, and a discount healthcare pet plan offered for an incremental cost
- Employee wellness plan
- Employee mental health resources
- Employer-paid life insurance with the option to purchase short- and long-term disability plans
- We’re invested in our community; employees are encouraged to volunteer through LAVIDGE IMPACT
- Office supply gift cards
- Fun and team-building events
- LAVIDGE invests in employee professional development
- Monthly GrubHub allowance
- Free underground parking
- We’re an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team
- The LAVY Awards recognize and reward excellence
Who should consider applying?
Anyone who has a strong background of planning, executing, and reporting on digital media campaigns for agency clients on a day-to-day basis including paid search, paid social, programmatic, sponsorships, and site direct buys. We encourage applicants from every background to apply.
Some details you’re probably wondering
In this capacity, as a full-time exempt employee, the Digital Media Strategist reports to the Digital Media Director to:
- Provide effective digital media plans that meet and exceed client advertising related business goals. Build and maintain media plan flowcharts and/or presentations.
- Execute digital media campaigns for multiple clients including PPC search and social across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Bing as well as programmatic and site direct buys.
- Optimize PPC self-serve campaigns against KPIs such as lead volume, site traffic, reach, CPA, CPM, viewability or offline results.
- Make strategic recommendations for testing and optimizations to improve performance for the client and internal teams on an ongoing basis.
- Setup campaigns for appropriate ad and conversion tracking in vendor platforms, ad server, brand safety, CRM and analytics tools.
- Reporting campaign performance by preparing decks and/or other reports from multiple tracking and analytics sources.
- Oversee client and vendor media billing promptly and accurately. Discrepancies handled in a timely manner.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices. Manage and maintain vendor relationships including methodology and product roadmaps of each platform.
- Assist the digital media team in other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, data science or related field.
- 5+ years of digital media experience ideally within an agency.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Able to multi-task and prioritize. Self-motivated, dependable and can work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Knowledge of digital media technologies including ad servers, DSPs and tag management. Fluent in PPC platform automated features, metrics and attribution methodology including best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office products, primarily PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables, macros, sum and vlookup functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with accurate use of punctuation and grammar.
More about LAVIDGE
LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies. Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge. See for yourself.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to Melanee Arnett at [email protected].