The Role: Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a skilled professional who fulfills a variety of internal and external customer service and administrative responsibilities which keep LAVIDGE, an employee-owned ad agency, running smoothly and efficiently. This opportunity requires an energetic individual who embraces wearing many hats, sometimes working independently and at other times as part of a team. Our busy, client-focused office of 70 employees needs a reliable, well-organized, and proactive person to assist employees with conference room preparations and technology, to welcome clients and visitors by phone or in person with a helpful attitude and aptitude, and to assist the executive management as needed.
Who should consider applying?
You should consider this dynamic role if you have a strong track record in dealing with customers and employees, including excellent written/verbal communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 Productivity Suite, and other common technology/software to facilitate an often-remote workforce. Ambition and a strong work ethic are a must. We’re proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team. We encourage applicants from every background to apply.
Some details you’re probably wondering:
You must be able to work in our office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with an occasional earlier start or later ending. This role is the first welcoming face a visitor will see, and the reception duties are only the beginning of the daily routine and responsibilities. Generally, the duties of this role also include keeping inventory of supplies for the office, break room, providing meeting snacks, handling mail and phone calls, filing, ensuring printers and copiers and stocked with paper and toner; and administrative assistant responsibilities for meeting scheduling and special projects.
Being physically able to lift small weights will be needed for packages, stocking the breakroom, and light cleaning duties in the kitchen and conference rooms.
This role reports to both the COO and CFO and works closely with the CEO on administrative requests.
Finally, here are some cool things about LAVIDGE:
- LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies.
- We’re the only employee-owned agency in Arizona. That means that when the company wins, we all win.
- LAVIDGE has been named one of Arizona’s “Best Places to Work” (x8).
- Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge.
- We’re invested in our community. The LAVIDGE IMPACT program takes our team into the community, through our employee volunteer events that support the efforts of organizations helping Arizonans and strengthening communities.
- We’re invested in you and your professional growth. We’ll help you learn and grow so you’re ready for whatever comes next, with LAVIDGE or elsewhere.
- Bottom line: we do great work and we’re fun. We’re also evolving and growing, and that’s where you come in.
- Learn more about LAVIDGE here.
Meet LAVIDGE, an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights which engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, hospitality, technology, sports marketing, retail services, food service, and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to Pat Runge at [email protected] by Friday, May 28, 2021