The Role: Publicity Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The Publicity Coordinator provides assistance to Publicists in the day-to-day management of campaigns. Supports the author publicity team, assisting with numerous campaigns and ensuring that all daily tasks run smoothly.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed
- Maintain status reports for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards
- Research and develop media lists and keep up-to-date
- Assist in the development and distribution of press releases, press kit materials, advisories, pitches and social media
- Maintain and update a variety of files and reports
- Assist with media relations and client research
- Coordinate book review request copies
- All other duties assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Major in Public Relations, Communications, or related field preferred
- Internships at agency or with consumer brand preferred
- Team-oriented “getting things done” attitude
- Demonstrated aptitude for spelling, grammar and structure
- Multi-task oriented and with strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with commitment to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated experience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media tools.
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
Meet LAVIDGE, an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights which engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, technology, sports, personal care, food service and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.