The Role: Account Supervisor
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You have a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- You have eight or more years of professional experience – with an agency, in corporate communications or with media (reporter/editor/producer)
- You have proven management skills
- You possess excellent writing and communications skills
- You are proficient in social media strategy and content development
- You meet deadlines
You're self-motivated, dependable and team-oriented
About the Job:
You will act as a key day-to-day liaison managing client/agency public relations activities. You'll maintain excellent relations between the agency and the client. You'll provide strategic plan development and oversight. In addition, you will write, plan and pitch stories to local and national media. You'll also develop social media campaigns and help manage, guide and nurture assigned PR teams.
Reports to: Director of PR
- Understand clients’ businesses and strategies to achieve their business goals
- Demonstrate creative and out-of-the box thinking to find solutions for client needs/goals
- Pitch local, regional and national media
- Develop social media campaigns and content strategies
- Ensure activity grids are updated and all account deadlines are met
- Oversee client status meetings
- Manage client reports (results and metrics)
- Deploy crisis communication management when needed
- Assist the managing director as requested with new business proposals
- Bring issues/initiatives to the attention of the managing director
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.