The Role: Public Relations Account Executive
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- You have four or more years of professional experience—with an agency, internal communications or as a reporter
- You have excellent writing and communications skills
- You meet deadlines
- You're self-motivated, dependable and team-oriented
About the Job:
You'll act as the key day-to-day liaison managing client/agency public relations activities while maintaining excellent relations between agency and client. You'll also serve as part of an assigned account team that develops and executes strategies and tactics based on client goals. You'll get to write, plan and pitch stories to local and national media. In addition, you'll create social media content and campaigns, and be involved in event coordination and promotion. You'll be responsible for client accountability and reporting.
- Know the accounts—understand our clients’ businesses and our scope of work to achieve client performance goals
- Key member of assigned account teams
- Fully support directors and supervisors in account management and driving strong results for clients
- Manage activity timelines and grids, and ensure deadlines are met
- Attend planning meetings and coordinate client status calls
- Write content, releases and story pitches
- Results-driven media relations and outreach
- Social media content development and campaign execution
- Event coordination and attendance as needed
- Regular, direct contact with clients
- Client reporting and accountability
If you see yourself in this description—we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.