The Role: Programmatic Campaign Specialist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, finance, computer programming, or a related field.
- You have one to two years of experience in interactive media.
- You are knowledgeable in digital media technologies such as ad servers, DSPs and mobile/video partners.
- You are detail-oriented and possess an ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- You communications with excellence.
- You are adept at meeting deadlines.
- You are self-motivated, dependable and have worked in a team environment.
About the Job:
A Programmatic Campaign Specialist is responsible for the successful execution and optimization of ad campaigns on all programmatic platforms. You will be responsible for working directly with internal teams to understand and implement campaign requirements to meet or exceed client objectives including:
- Working cross-functionally with internal and external customers to successfully deploy campaigns and ensure high satisfaction and meet client needs
- Providing input and guidance around campaign design
- Validating campaign goals are achievable given client provided parameters including, but not limited to:
- Behavioral targeting
- Contextual targeting
- Working with clients to manage technical implementation and troubleshooting of each campaign with regard to:
- Data feeds
- CRM file transfers
- Managing interactive media ad campaigns on a daily basis, with tasks including:
- Loading creative
- Generating pixels
- Pulling optimization levers
- Running reports
- Performing quality assurance processes on overall campaign including components for desktop, mobile, video and digital audio
- Optimizing campaigns on a daily basis by evaluating changes to:
- Flight dates
- Day and time-parts
- Site lists
- Deal Ids
- Ad units
- Targeting strategies
- Other data points as needed
- Monitoring campaigns daily for meeting delivery, variance and KPI requirements.
- Maximizing yield from media buys to expand profit margins.
- Executing other duties as assigned.
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.