The Role: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
REPORTS TO: Senior Art Directors / Creative Directors /CCO
STATUS: Full-time, exempt
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in graphic design or a related field
- You have 1 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in a design/advertising environment.
- You are familiar with UI concepts and print production
- You are detail-oriented and possess an ability to multi-task.
- You are a strong communicator and collaborative in nature.
- You are knowledgeable in the Adobe CC suite of applications, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Xd.
- You possess animation skills (html and/or motion design) are a plus.
About the Job:
The Junior Graphic Designer is a motivated, talented designer looking to develop their skills working on a wide variety of projects. From digital to traditional, the designer brings a critical eye to projects and guides effective communication through their work. A position with a built-in growth path (Art Direction to Creative Direction), our ideal junior designer is looking to become a critical part of the creative team and grow within the company.
- Providing production assistance to Art Directors in prepping files for print or digital distribution.
- Applying design skills to assignments from creative teams – from web/mobile/social to print, out-of-home, collateral, etc.
- Assisting Art Directors in concepting visual solutions.
- Designing agency promotional materials as needed.
- Using of digital tools for time tracking and job routing (Workamajig and Jira).
If you see yourself in this description—we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
Meet LAVIDGE, we’re an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights which engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, technology, sports marketing, personal care, publishing, food service, and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.