The Role: Interactive Media Intern
The Location: Phoenix
The Interactive Media Intern provides support to the Interactive Media team members in day-to-day campaign management and execution. In this role, the person will develop a fundamental understanding of interactive media and learn general skills necessary to advance to more specialized positions within the team.
This is an office-based internship for Spring 2019 that will require a consistent schedule of up to 20 hours. Hourly compensation is provided.
In this capacity you will work closely with interactive media buyers, planners, traders, marketers, designers, developers, vendors, management and clients to work under 3 modes:
- Gather and assemble information and analyses as needed for developing briefs, reports, scorecards, media plans, actualization documents, presentations, etc.
- Manage project development timelines and deliverables
- Report on Google Search Engine Marketing and Social pacing and performance
- Traffic creative through various ad serving platforms and servers
- Support quality assurance of interactive creative assets
Provide administrative assistance on day-to-day activities for interactive media team, including:
- Reconciling billing and invoices through internal portal
- Scanning documents
- Communicating via emails and phone
- Assisting with production processes and monitoring deadlines
- Maintaining status reports for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information
- Reporting to work on a regular basis as required and/or directed
- Assisting the Interactive team in other related duties as assigned
- Ability to manage numerous detailed tasks concurrently
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Comfortable working with software and web-based applications
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation