The Role: Interactive Media Buyer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You have 2+ years of proven PPC campaign management experience.
- You have 1+ years of proven campaign management experience in Facebook and other self-serve DSPs.
- You can manage numerous detailed tasks concurrently.
- You are comfortable working with software and web-based applications.
- You understand basic branding and marketing principles.
- You understand interactive media and marketing tools.
- You are proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel (advanced pivot tables, sums and lookup functions) and PowerPoint.
- You possess a good command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar.
- You may have previous experience in an interactive agency, but it is not required.
- You have earned a Google Adwords Certification.
About the Job:
The Interactive Media Buyer implements and executes PPC and self-serve interactive marketing campaigns for Agency clients on a day-to-day basis. You will work closely with interactive media planners, traders, marketers, designers, developers, vendors, management and clients to:
- Execute against interactive marketing campaigns for clients that include pay-per-click advertising, online advertising, sponsorships, e-mail marketing, social and community-based marketing initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with the media department to integrate interactive and programmatic media campaigns with traditional media campaigns as appropriate.
- Optimize PPC and self-serve campaigns against cost-per-action (CPA), cost-per-click (CPC), and cost-per-impression (CPM) goals.
- Manage and maintain platform-specific historical campaign performance.
- Provide reach, share of voice, ROI/ROAS and spend estimates/forecasts upon request to support planning tasks
- Setup and deliver campaigns through various advertising servers, tracking, and analytics tools.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns by preparing and/or analyzing the final scorecard developed from tracking and analytics information provided by various sources.
- Oversee the PPC and self-serve billing function to ensure invoicing is completed accurately and on time.
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships including methodology and product roadmaps of each platform.
- Assist the Interactive team in other related duties as assigned.
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.