The Role: Integrated Producer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The Integrated Producer supports the production of print, video, audio, photography and other creative executions and assists in the day-to-day execution of project plans and schedules ensuring the highest quality delivered on-time and on-budget.
REPORTS TO: Client Service Director
FLA STATUS: Salaried Exempt
- Develop estimates, project plans and schedules for production
- Negotiate rates with production companies, photographers, printers and talent
- Manageandmaintainaudiosessioncatalogs, digital asset libraries, talent renewal, stock photography purchases, rights management, and roof agency deliverables as part of the agency approval
- Assists account service and digital strategy teams with projects as
- Work closely with members of the creative, account service, digital, and media teams to develop workable budgets, work plans and timetables for creative projects
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for efficient workflow and resource management.
- Start, update and maintain project schedules using agency billing and project management systems including Workamajig and JIRA
- Defines project scope, executes estimates and provides technical specifications for production projects
- Educates account team, clients and creative personnel to manage needs and expectations.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure positive outcomes. Escalates issues to senior leadership as appropriate
- Provides and maintains project status-liaising with teams to provide accurate updates
- Monitors internal and external costs for assigned projects
- Createsandmaintainsallprojectbackup, status reports, PO's, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, preproduction books and any other associated backups
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects-create purchase orders, monitor actual versus budgeted costs and creative license renewals
- Manage agency internal projects and assist in preparing materials for award entries, creative presentations and
- Works with an account executive to ensure proper billing and invoicing
- Reviews WIPs and final billing reports, helps maintain company forecasts
- Provide administrative assistance for day-to-day client activities
- Assist the agency in other related duties as assigned
- Critical creative thinker, with an ability to manage the unknown
- Strong business and personal ethics
- Ability to work and self-manage in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Strong detail orientation, execution, and follow-up skills
- Promote and foster a positive environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Good communicator, able to distill complex ideas with command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar
- Minimum of four years' experience as a producer in a creative agency or production environment with print, broadcast, and post-production
- Versed in executing campaigns across multiple mediums
- Bachelor's degree required, with a concentration in design, marketing, business or communications preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe AfterEffects and Adobe Premier; Final Cut Pro and other production-related technology
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an employee-owned, award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.