The Role: Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator (PT)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You have five years’ experience in HR administration, payroll processing, accounting
- You have an associate degree, preferably in business or accounting
- You are available to work Monday through Friday, approximately 15 hours per week.
- Your advanced Excel skills rock and include advanced formulas.
- Your mathematical skills are out of this world.
- You are analytical.
- You have experience with ADP systems.
- You work independently, with limited supervision.
- You are self-motivated and show initiative.
- You have solid attention to detail.
- Your communication skills are strong whether you are speaking or writing.
- You are professional; confidential information remains unshared.
About the Job:
The Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator is responsible for a wide variety of HR administrative functions, including, but not limited to payroll processing and accounting.
- Processing semi-monthly payroll, utilizing ADP system
- Updating master payroll Excel file and reconciling payroll bank account
- Assisting accounting team as required, including calculating cost rates and updating in billing software
- Maintaining spreadsheets to track various employee-related data
- Conducting a salary survey and presenting findings to the CFO
- Uploading 401(k) contributions and updating 401(k) changes in ADP
- Preparing, analyzing and reconciling benefit reports and billing
- Preparing and maintaining employee files, records and personnel information
- Conducting new hire surveys to ensure employee/manager communication
- Preparing and processing all new hire paperwork, including I-9 and E-verify
- Processing termination paperwork
- Assisting management with the recruiting and hiring process, posting job openings, reviews candidate resumes, checking references and communicating findings and next steps
- Coordinating all pre-hire steps, including scheduling interviews and pre-hire assessments.
- Providing support to administrative staff, which will include covering the front desk as needed, sorting and distributing mail, filing and office organization.
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.