The Role: Digital Media Strategist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
About the Job:
Are you a digital media ninja always testing and optimizing ad strategies across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Programmatic? Do you have the ad ops chops to troubleshoot tracking pixels? Are you fluent in CPA, dCPM, CPC, VCPM? Are you driven by change, always learning, researching the latest and greatest media trends? Do you nerd out analyzing campaign performance? Then you might be our next Digital Media Strategist.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, data science or related field.
- You have 2+ years of digital media experience ideally within an agency
- You display strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Able to multi-task and prioritize. Self-motivated, dependable and can work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Your knowledge of digital media technologies including ad servers, DSPs and DMPs. Fluent in PPC platform automated features, metrics and attribution methodology including best practices.
- You are proficient in MS Office products, primarily PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables, macros, sum and vlookup functions.
REPORTS TO: Associate Digital Media Director
FLA STATUS: Salaried Exempt
- Provide effective digital media plans that meet and exceed client advertising related business goals. Build and maintain media plan flowcharts and/or presentations.
- Execute digital media campaigns for multiple clients including PPC search and social across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Bing as well as programmatic and site direct buys.
- Optimize PPC self-serve campaigns against KPIs such as lead volume, site traffic, reach, CPA, CPM, viewability or offline results.
- Make strategic recommendations for testing and optimizations to improve performance for the client and internal teams on an ongoing basis.
- Setup campaigns for appropriate ad and conversion tracking in vendor platforms, ad server, brand safety, CRM, and analytics tools.
- Reporting campaign performance by preparing decks and/or other reports from multiple tracking and analytics sources.
- Oversee client and vendor media billing promptly and accurately. Discrepancies handled in a timely manner.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices. Manage and maintain vendor relationships including methodology and product roadmaps of each platform.
- Assist the digital media team in other related duties as assigned.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume directly to [email protected].
Meet LAVIDGE, an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights which engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, hospitality, technology, sports marketing, retail services, food service, and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.