The Role: Digital Media Strategist
Location: This job is work from anywhere (remote) with the option to come into the office. Must live in Arizona.
What’s the opportunity?
Work for a Best Places to Work company with competitive benefits including an ESOP, a 401(k), winter break for the entire agency, flexible PTO, great healthcare, and more.
Are you a digital media ninja always testing and optimizing ad strategies across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Programmatic? Do you have the ad ops chops to troubleshoot tracking pixels? Are you fluent in CPA, dCPM, CPC, VCPM? Are you driven by change, always learning, researching the latest and greatest media trends? Do you nerd out analyzing campaign performance? Then you might be our next Digital Media Strategist.
Who should consider applying?
Anyone who has a strong background of planning, executing, and reporting on digital media campaigns for agency clients on a day-to-day basis including paid search, paid social, programmatic, sponsorships, and site direct buys.
We’re proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team. We encourage applicants from every background to apply.
Some details you’re probably wondering
- Provide effective digital media plans that meet and exceed client advertising related business goals. Build and maintain media plan flowcharts and/or presentations.
- Execute digital media campaigns for multiple clients including PPC search and social across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Bing as well as programmatic and site direct buys.
- Optimize PPC self-serve campaigns against KPIs such as lead volume, site traffic, reach, CPA, CPM, viewability or offline results.
- Make strategic recommendations for testing and optimizations to improve performance for the client and internal teams on an ongoing basis.
- Setup campaigns for appropriate ad and conversion tracking in vendor platforms, ad server, brand safety, CRM and analytics tools.
- Reporting campaign performance by preparing decks and/or other reports from multiple tracking and analytics sources.
- Oversee client and vendor media billing promptly and accurately. Discrepancies handled in a timely manner.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices. Manage and maintain vendor relationships including methodology and product roadmaps of each platform.
- Assist the digital media team in other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, data science or related field.
- 2+ years of digital media experience ideally within an agency.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Able to multi-task and prioritize. Self-motivated, dependable and can work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Knowledge of digital media technologies including ad servers, DSPs and tag management. Fluent in PPC platform automated features, metrics and attribution methodology including best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office products, primarily PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables, macros, sum and vlookup functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with accurate use of punctuation and grammar.
This role reports to the Associate Digital Media Director.
Finally, here’s some cool things about LAVIDGE
- LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies.
- We’re the only employee-owned agency in Arizona. That means that when the company wins, we all win.
- LAVIDGE has been named one of Arizona’s “Best Places to Work” (x8).
- Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge.
- We’re invested in our community. The LAVIDGE IMPACT program takes our team into the community, through our employee volunteer events that support the efforts of organizations helping Arizonans and strengthening communities.
- We’re invested in you and your professional growth. We’ll help you learn and grow so you’re ready for whatever comes next, with LAVIDGE or elsewhere.
- Bottom line: we do great work and we’re fun. We’re also evolving and growing, and that’s where you come in.
- Learn more about LAVIDGE here.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to Melanee Arnett at [email protected].