The Role: Digital Media Intern
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What’s the opportunity?
Interested in advertising? Are you a data nerd? Curious about technology and how that ad was able to read your mind? You may be our next Digital Media Intern!
The Digital Media Intern provides support to the Digital Media team members in day-to-day campaign management and execution. In this role, you will develop a fundamental understanding of digital media and gain marketable skills necessary to advance in your career.
This position can work remotely (if you have a strong internet connect for video calls and screensharing), or in the office but requires consistent availability of at least 20 hours per week; preferably available for a full day at least one day per week to help speed up the learning process.
Who should consider applying?
Anyone who has an interest in learning on the job is invited to see if they have what it takes to grow into a career in digital media.
We’re proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team. We encourage applicants from every background to apply.
Some details you’re probably wondering
Essential Functions & Job Duties
What You’ll Do
In this capacity you will work closely with the digital media team and media partners to:
- Assist with monitoring and optimizing live campaigns across search, social, video and programmatic
- Analyze campaign performance, check accuracy of reporting dashboards, and provide recommendations
- Support Ad Operations with tracking and verification of campaigns
- Assist with research for new business opportunities
- Administrative support on day-to-day activities
- Ability to manage numerous detailed tasks concurrently
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Comfortable working with software and web-based applications
- Proficient in MS Office™ products, especially Excel™ spreadsheets and PowerPoint™ slides
- Good command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar
- LAVIDGE wants you to enjoy coming to work as much as we do, so a love of numbers and data is a must to be successful in this position.
Finally, here’s some cool things about LAVIDGE
- LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies.
- We’re the only employee-owned agency in Arizona. That means that when the company wins, we all win.
- LAVIDGE has been named one of Arizona’s “Best Places to Work” (x8).
- Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge.
- We’re invested in our community. The LAVIDGE IMPACT program takes our team into the community, through our employee volunteer events that support the efforts of organizations helping Arizonans and strengthening communities.
- We’re invested in you and your professional growth. We’ll help you learn and grow so you’re ready for whatever comes next, with LAVIDGE or elsewhere.
- Bottom line: we do great work and we’re fun. We’re also evolving and growing, and that’s where you come in.
- Learn more about LAVIDGE here.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected].