The Role: Digital Media Intern Fall 2019
The Location: Phoenix
Interested in advertising? Are you a data nerd? Curious about technology and how ads get to the right audience? You may be our next Digital Media Intern!
The Digital Media Intern provides support to the Digital Media team members in day-to-day campaign management and execution. In this role, you will develop a fundamental understanding of digital media and learn general skills necessary to advance to more specialized positions within the team.
This is an office-based internship that will require a consistent schedule of at least 24 hours per week. Hourly compensation is provided.
In this capacity you will work closely with media buyers, planners, traders, vendors, management and clients to work under three modes:
- Assist with monitoring and optimizing live campaigns across search, social, video and programmatic
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Support Ad Ops with tracking and verification of campaigns
- Assist with research for new business opportunities
- Administrative support on day-to-day activities
- Ability to manage numerous detailed tasks concurrently
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Comfortable working with software and web-based applications
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar
Please contact Kathy Knudson at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.