Do you thrive in an environment that’s dynamic, smart, fun, challenging, and a creative hub of growth and learning? Are you an experienced manager of teams, a client leader, problem-solver, strategy guru, media relations expert, and collaborative-minded PR professional?
We’re a busy integrated PR, advertising and interactive marketing agency – and we’re growing. And right now, we need an Associate PR Director.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in public relations – agency and in-house
- Strong track record of managing and mentoring teams
- Client relations leader; understanding client KPI’s and developing plans that address them
- High-level strategic counselor and planner
- Experience in both B2B and B2C account work
- Problem-solver; out-of-the-box creative thinker
- Proven track record of successful media relations campaigns nationally, regionally and locally
- Crisis communications experience
- Exceptional writing skills and samples
- Social media strategy and content development expertise
- Highly organized; work project management and client reporting acumen
- Experience managing budgets
- Strong grasp of the industry’s fluctuations and trends
LAVIDGE is an award-wining public relations and marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and entertainment sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic atmosphere, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, and other great stuff.