The Role: Art Director
Location: Phoenix, AZ
At LAVIDGE, we say, "Bring us your toughest." That means we like to roll up our sleeves and solve our clients toughest advertising challenges. We believe strategy and creativity are extensions of each other. If you're the type of creative person who likes to solve problems, we'd like to talk to you.
We strive for a work/life balance. But we are not afraid of the occasional evening/weekend of work. We are a close-knit team, so you'll be surrounded by a talented group of creatives who support and lift one another up.
- Concept campaigns with team members
- Create visual concepts for campaigns, ads, video and experiential
- Oversee creative production of videos, television, radio and digital ads
- Present to internal teams and clients
- Work with digital strategists and account executives to manage workflow
- Portfolio demonstrating ability as an art director strong conceptual,
- art direction and design ability digital skill a must (ui, website, mobile, banner ads and social)
- must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to delegate and oversee designers and production artists agency background preferred fluency in Spanish is a bonus (but not required)
LAVIDGE has been ranked a top agency by Ranking Arizona for 10 years straight and offers a work-from-home option. We're proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team. We encourage applicants from every background to apply.
Meet LAVIDGE, an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights which engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, hospitality, technology, sports marketing, retail services, food service, and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin.