The Role: AdOps Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You have enough campaign management experience in programmatic platforms to demonstrate the ability to think like a client.
- You anticipate questions before being asked.
- You exhibit a passion for programmatic media.
- You stay ahead of industry trends.
- You will be looked at as a team leader who can lift a small group of junior traders to the next level of optimization and insight expertise.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, finance, computer programming, or a related field.
- You have 2+ years of trading experience in industry-leading DSPs, such as The Trade Desk, Data Xu, AppNexus, TURN or MediaMath*
- You are self-motivated, dependable and have proven experience with account ownership.
- You have Knowledge of digital media technologies such as ad servers, DSPs and mobile/video partners.
- You are detail-oriented and possess an ability to prioritize conflicting requests.
- You exhibit excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You meet deadlines.
- You have the ability to delegate within a cross-functional team without direct supervisory authority
You also have:
- Client/brand-side experience
- Interactive media experience required with a combination of account service and campaign management/optimizing
- Expert-level proficiency using excel to generate pivot tables and report summaries using sumifs, vlookups, and other formulas
- Direct experience managing social, paid search, organic and/or CRM campaigns
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA, Workamajig or Office 365
*Not an exhaustive list of considered programmatic platforms
About the Job:
The AdOps Manager is responsible for successfully managing the relationship and programmatic campaign performance for key client accounts running through our agency trading desk. This role will require an individual to handle all components of clients’ requests, ranging from strategic recommendations to optimizing campaigns within platforms without the need to rely on others for information or decision making authority to reporting on past performance providing insights and actions.
- Provide programmatic media strategy recommendations to client with supporting data, for desktop, mobile, video, social and digital audio
- Offer optimization recommendations on a proactive basis
- Build and recommend campaign proposals that include budget, audience targeting and expected performance KPIs
Campaign Management (30%)
- Optimize programmatic campaigns on a daily basis
- Fill budgets and delivery negotiated impressions while hitting necessary KPIs
- Monitors campaigns daily for meeting delivery, variance and KPI requirements
- Implement and QA all components of campaign tracking including tracking tags/pixels, creative ad tags, data feeds, and CRM file transfers
- Pull, produce and interpret reports, scorecards and presentation decks to provide timely insights and recommendations to client on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Validate campaign goals that are mathematically achievable given client provided parameters
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is an award-winning full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.