The Role: Account Services Executive
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What’s the opportunity?
Work-life balance with fulfilling career potential at a well-respected agency. It’s no coincidence that LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Advertising agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work. It’s a result of our talented and fun, innovative, community-minded team, and our commitment to results no matter how tough the challenge. Hands down, LAVIDGE’s culture, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and award-winning work stand out.
The role we are currently seeking to add is Account Services Executive. This means maintaining strong client relationships and executing project plans and schedules with the highest quality, delivered on-time and on-budget.
On a typical day, all you need is a positive, ready-to-work attitude and an internet connection—whether you are using one of our plug-and-play docking stations in our newly remodeled office located at the heart of the Biltmore area or logging in from your cozy workspace at home. When onsite, enjoy free coffee or hot tea with a colleague. Collaborate with teammates in a meeting room or feel inspired by working from our comfy lounge or score a semi-private workspace where you can focus without outside distractions.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love LAVIDGE:
- Remote-first work environment with flexible schedules.
- Competitive pay with opportunities for growth.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with automatic enrollment.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% vested annual Safe Harbor contribution.
- A paid Winter Break each year between Christmas and New Year’s Day—which is in addition to your regular Paid-Time-Off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Generous and flexible PTO with 15 PTO days immediately upon start date to help you establish and maintain a healthy work-life balance (number of PTO days increase with tenure).
- Opportunity to celebrate and commemorate eight paid federal holidays!
- Paid medical insurance premium for our HDHP plan. Additional coverage is offered for an incremental cost including family medical, dental, vision, and even a discount healthcare plan for pets.
- Employee Wellness Plan to support and improve health and health-related issues.
- Employee Mental Health resources including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to assist with issues that may negatively affect performance and productivity.
- We’re invested in our community. Employees are encouraged to use up to 16 hours per year of paid company time to volunteer with charitable organizations through LAVIDGE IMPACT.
- Semi-annual office supply gift cards to keep your remote work environment running efficiently.
- Fun Committee and team-building events to increase inclusivity with the agency.
- Generous Professional Development Policy including paid memberships to professional organizations to expand your knowledge base and increase your expertise.
- Monthly GrubHub allowance to keep you nourished and alert during monthly staff meetings.
- Free underground parking.
- We’re an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team.
Who should consider applying?
Anyone who is organized, pays strong attention to detail, knows how to effectively use software to create and present reports, and is an excellent communicator and problem-solver. This role requires a high degree of patience along with an analytical approach. We encourage applicants from every background to apply.
Some details you’re probably wondering
In this capacity, as a full-time exempt employee, the Account Services Executive reports to the Associate Client Service Director and works closely with members of the creative, account service, digital and media teams to:
- Execute and maintain project work plans and schedules for projects of all sizes
- Steward precise client budgets, monthly billings, and recaps
- Measure and report campaign successes and profitability
- Work with team members to ensure a clear vision of project outcomes
- Meet with clients ongoing to set and manage expectations
- Identify internal and external resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for efficient workflow and resource management
Qualifications that will make you stand out
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently
- Demonstrated account management skills
- Three to five years marketing or advertising agency experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, internally and externally
- Good command of written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar
- Proficient in MS Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
Finally, here are a few more terrific things about LAVIDGE
- LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies.
- Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge.
- We’re invested in you and your professional growth. We’ll help you learn and grow so you’re ready for whatever comes next, with LAVIDGE or elsewhere.
- Bottom line: we do great work and we’re fun. We’re also evolving and growing, and that’s where you come in.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected].