The Role: Account Executive
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Do you get satisfaction from helping clients bring their strategic vision to life? Are you curious about consumer insights and understanding their motivations for buying decisions? Do you get energized by exposure to multiple industries and challenges? Do you get excited about working with some of the best creative minds the Valley has to offer?
Then you might be the Account Executive we are seeking.
You'll act as the key day-to-day liaison managing client/agency activities while maintaining excellent relations between agency and client. You'll also serve as part of an assigned team that develops and executes strategies and tactics based on client goals. You'll gain insights, communicate strategy, build strong client relationships, expand services provided, execute projects and deliver the highest quality work while managing account activity.
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- You have 5+ years with an advertising agency or similar organization
- You hold a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, business or communications
- You thrive under pressure but know how to keep your cool
- You execute and maintain projects of all sizes, including large creative projects
- You shine in front of the client (the creatives like you, too).
- You stay on top of client budgets, monthly billings, and receipts
- You maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules
- You know how to report campaign success and profitability
- You produce awesome reports and decks using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
WHY YOU'LL LIKE US
LAVIDGE is an award-winning workplace. We're a team-focused agency that knows how to be creative, work smart, and have fun. Our clients include some of the leading organizations in Arizona such as ISM Raceway, APS, ASU and the Arizona Commerce Authority.
Reports to: Client Service Director
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
LAVIDGE is a full-service marketing agency with an outstanding client list in the retail, healthcare, publishing, B2B, sports, technology, government and hospitality sectors. In other words, we get good at many things very quickly. Benefits include joining an Employee Stock Ownership Plan Company, a dynamic corporate culture, friendly people and lots of fun. Not to mention competitive salary, health, dental, vision, 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, flexible hours, and other great stuff.