The Role: Digital Media Specialist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
STATUS: Full-time, exempt
- You have 2+ years with proven PPC campaign management experience required, ideally within an agency
- You hold a current Google Ads Certification.
- You are detail-oriented and possess an ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- You are comfortable working with software and web-based applications.
- You are fluent in PPC platform automated features, metrics and attribution methodology including best practices.
- You are proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel (advanced pivot tables, sums and lookup functions) and PowerPoint.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar.
About the Job:
Are you a self-service platform ninja always testing and optimizing ad strategies across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Programmatic? Do you have the ad ops chops to troubleshoot tracking pixels? Are you fluent in CPA, dCPM, CPC, VCPM? Are you driven by change, always learning, researching the latest and greatest media trends? Do you know the difference between a click and a view? Then you might be our next Digital Media Specialist.
The Digital Media Specialist implements, executes and reports on digital media campaigns with a primary focus on paid search and paid social for agency clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Executing digital media campaigns for multiple clients including pay-per-click search and social across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Bing as well as programmatic and site direct buys.
Working with the media department to integrate search, social with programmatic media and traditional media campaigns as appropriate
Optimizing PPC self-serve campaigns against lead volume, cost-per-action (CPA), cost-per-click (CPC), and cost-per-impression (CPM) goals
Performing continuous optimizations that improve campaign performance month over month and year over year. Making strategic recommendations for testing and to improve performance for the client and internal teams on an ongoing basis.
Providing competitive assessments as well as reach, share of voice, ROI/ROAS and spend estimates upon request to support planning tasks
Setting up and delivering campaigns through various advertising servers, tracking, and analytics tools
Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns by preparing decks and/or other reports from tracking and analytics information provided by various sources.
Overseeing the PPC and self-serve billing function to ensure invoicing is completed accurately and on time. Discrepancies handled in a timely manner.
Staying on top of industry trends and best practices. Manage and maintain vendor relationships including methodology and product roadmaps of each platform.
Assisting the Digital team in other related duties as assigned.
2+ years with proven PPC campaign management experience required, ideally within an agency
Google Ads Certification
Must be detail-oriented and possess an ability to multi-task and prioritize
Comfortable working with software and web-based applications
Fluent in PPC platform automated features, metrics and attribution methodology including best practices
Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel (advanced pivot tables, sums and lookup functions) and PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English with accurate use of punctuation and grammar
Meet LAVIDGE, we’re an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights that engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, technology, sports marketing, personal care, publishing, food service, and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.