The Role: Digital Media Planner/Buyer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- You’re a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics or a related field.
- You have at least two years of interactive media experience. Double that is twice as good.
- You consistently meet deadlines.
- You're self-motivated, dependable and have worked in a team environment.
- Your knowledge is on-point with current digital media technologies such as ad servers, DSPs and mobile/video partners.You pay attention to detail and can prioritize and multitask with the best.
- Your communication skills are top-notch.
- You are right at home with MS Office products, especially Excel (including advanced pivot tables, sums, lookup functions) and PowerPoint.
- You are proficient with digital technologies and tools including programmatic, ad server and verification, tag management systems, and pay-per-click self-serve platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook.
About the Job:
You will work closely with the clients, media team, digital strategists, vendors and the LAVIDGE Trade Desk to:
- Develop strategic recommendations for integrated digital media campaigns that may include programmatic placements, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, native advertising, sponsorships, e-mail marketing, analytics, and community-based marketing initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with the traditional media team to develop integrated media plans as appropriate.
- Identify digital media trends and marketing opportunities and raise internal awareness by sharing trend and best practices with other departments within the Agency.
- Negotiate campaign buys on a cost-per-action (CPA), cost-per-click (CPC), and cost-per-impression (CPM) basis.
- Develop estimates, forecasts, plans and proposals on an annual and ad hoc basis
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships including historical performance of past campaigns and database of contacts.
- Account for the production of interactive campaigns working with the digital account service team, clients and vendors.
- Setup and deliver campaigns through various advertising servers, tracking, and analytics tools.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns by preparing the final scorecard based on tracking and analytics information provided by various sources.
- Analyze campaign performance on an ongoing basis and optimize as needed.
- Oversee the billing function to ensure invoicing is completed accurately and on time.
- Assist the Digital Media team in other related duties as assigned.
If you see yourself in this description – we’d love to talk to you about joining our team! We are growing and looking for the best talent to match our vision and needs.
Meet LAVIDGE, an employee-owned ad agency specializing in discovering and communicating insights which engage, motivate and inspire. From building brand awareness to driving revenue, from positioning thought leaders to enhancing perceptions, it's why we do what we do. Our unified marketing approach encompasses advertising, public relations, and digital marketing. And we've been doing it successfully since 1982 for clients in healthcare, real estate, education, technology, sports marketing, personal care, food service, and government. Intrigued? Visit us at LAVIDGE.com and get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.